Sing

While my main social page is HarvestingHope on Facebookwith specialty Facebook pages for DeceptionUnmasked , HannahsHopeBookand  StrokieGal / Stroke Of GraceI tend to use @InfertilityMom as my identification almost everywhere else (including LinkedIn, GoodReads, and several others, though I'm still HannahsHope on the Hannah's Prayer Community Forums message boards). Since I'm not able to regularly keep up with all the platforms, the places beyond FB that you are most likely to find me actively participating are on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. I'm still trying to figure out Parler and MeWe (where I somehow managed to register simply as jennifersaake), so feel free to follow me there, just know that I'm unsure how to use those two yet.

The overarching theme of all my writing has been Harvesting Hope from Heartache, how we can find hope during our deepest seasons of pain or loss, because God is our strength. A concept I love is one of a bird singing just before dawn because of the sureness that darkness is passing away. More certain than the sun that rises daily to shed light on the earth, the coming of the Son of God, Jesus Christ, is guaranteed! I sing joyful praise to His name because I am ready for that great day!


(letter of) 1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 

(Gospel book of) John 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

(letter of) 1 John 2:8b ...the darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining.

Psalm 59:16-17 But I will sing of your [God's] strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress. O my strength, I will sing praises to you, for you, O God, are my fortress, the God who shows me steadfast love.

Are you ready for His coming??? 

(letter of) 1 John 2:10-11 Whoever loves his brother abides in the light, and in him there is no cause for stumbling. But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures...

Romans 10:9-10 ...if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.


My books:

 
Please enjoy a free pdf version of the introduction, my personal infertility / loss story, and the first chapter of Hannah's Hope at www.hannahshopebook.com/media/HannahHopeChapter1.pd


Visit me:

main social media page - https://www.facebook.com/HarvestingHope
Specialty pages:
    infertility / loss page - https://www.facebook.com/HannahsHopeBook
    stroke - https://www.facebook.com/StrokieGal
    current book project on church deception - https://www.facebook.com/DeceptionUnmasked
Pinterest - @InfertilityMom
Twitter - @InfertilityMom
Instagram - @InfertilityMom

Please enjoy a free pdf version of the introduction, my personal infertility / loss story, and the first chapter of Hannah's Hope at www.hannahshopebook.com/media/HannahHopeChapter1.pd .








All Scripture on this post is quoted from the English Standard Version (ESV) as posted at Bible Gateway.

Visit me:
main author page - https://www.facebook.com/HarvestingHope
Specialty pages:
    infertility / loss page - https://www.facebook.com/HannahsHopeBook
    stroke - https://www.facebook.com/StrokieGal
    current book project on church deception - https://www.facebook.com/DeceptionUnmasked
Pinterest - @InfertilityMom
Twitter - @InfertilityMom
Instagram - @InfertilityMom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infertility, Miscarriage, Adoption Loss

Mom of 3 has 6 Strokes in Her 30s

Memory Challenge