5-minute audio gift for hurting hearts

Is Mother's Day hard due to infertility, pregnancy loss, infant death, failed adoption? I've been there, I understand. {{{hug}}}

After reading the blog version of my story, please join me at Hannah's Hope by Jennifer Saake on Facebook.

In addition to a free PDF download of the entire introduction, prolog, and first chapter of Hannah's Hope at hannahshopebook.com/media/HannahHopeChapter1.pd , I just discovered you can listen to a 5-minute free sample of the audio version of Hannah's Hope, a selection taken from the introduction and prolog, at https://www.audible.com/pd/Hannahs-Hope-Audiobook/B074SWRWH8 . I pray that this brief clip will be a soothing balm to your stinging heart today.

Big Mother's Day hugs to all:

Weeping with those who weep.

Rejoicing with those who rejoice.

Understanding the mixed emotions for those who are feeling various levels of both joy and grief concerning the day.

Praying wisdom and peace for all.

I would love to meet you through social media:


Specialty pages:
    infertility / loss - fb.com/HannahsHopeBook
    stroke - fb.com/StrokieGal
    current book project on church deception - fb.com/DeceptionUnmasked

Pinterest @InfertilityMom
Instagram @InfertilityMom

My books:

Read more about infertility, miscarriage, adoption loss, and my first book, Hannah's Hope (written pre-stroke), at JenniferSaake.blogspot.com/2021/04/hannahs.html

 
Please enjoy a free pdf version of the introduction, my personal infertility / loss story, and the first chapter of Hannah's Hope at www.hannahshopebook.com/media/HannahHopeChapter1.pdf

Read about our current book project I am co-authoring with Carolyn Howell, author of Foodborne Dementia, about deception in the church, at JenniferSaake.blogspot.com/2021/04/DeceptionUnmasked.html






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infertility, Miscarriage, Adoption Loss

Mom of 3 has 6 Strokes in Her 30s

Memory Challenge