awareness

It seems that the majority of my health issues have an "awareness" day, week, or even this entire month, being observed in May. (Notable exceptions are infertility and pregnancy loss, with organized events in September and October, respectively.)

I know there are other issues also being recognized this month, but please allow me to blitz you with a few images tied to my story. I believe these were all created for social media sharing, but if I've mistakenly used your copyrighted image, please forgive me and email me and jsaake AT yahoo DOT com, referencing my May 12, 2021 post, specifying your image details, and I will be happy to remove and replace your art as quickly as possible

What about YOU? I would love to hear about the awareness issues you are observing or promoting in May. How may I be praying for you this month? 

Credit: Google
 
ehlers-danlos society


Today.
May12th.org
mecfsClinicianCoalition
WPI
The Whittemore Peterson Institute (WPI) is a non-profit medical research institute dedicated to the support of those with a spectrum of neuro-immune diseases (NIDs) including: myalgic encephalomyelitis, (ME), fibromyalgia, and similar complex chronic diseases of the immune system and the brain.

Honestly, I get so tired of these so I am going to focus on Correct Your Posture Month for the rest of May! My posture is terrible (due to these issues) and I had already been working on it for the past week, without even yet becoming "aware" that this is the month I am "supposed" to!

National Asparagus Month sounds good too! What else should I observe (fun stuff, please, as well as serious) this month? Please tell me in comments!

I would love to meet you through social media:


Specialty pages:
    infertility / loss - fb.com/HannahsHopeBook
    stroke - fb.com/StrokieGal
    current book project on church deception - fb.com/DeceptionUnmasked

Pinterest @InfertilityMom
Instagram @InfertilityMom

My books:

Read more about infertility, miscarriage, adoption loss, and my first book, Hannah's Hope (written pre-stroke), at JenniferSaake.blogspot.com/2021/04/hannahs.html

 
Please enjoy a free pdf version of the introduction, my personal infertility / loss story, and the first chapter of Hannah's Hope at www.hannahshopebook.com/media/HannahHopeChapter1.pd

Read about our current book project I am co-authoring with Carolyn Howell, author of Foodborne Dementia, about deception in the church, at JenniferSaake.blogspot.com/2021/04/DeceptionUnmasked.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infertility, Miscarriage, Adoption Loss

Mom of 3 has 6 Strokes in Her 30s

Memory Challenge