June already?


Over the past few weeks we have had both sets of parents visit from out of state, and our 2nd living miracle baby celebrated high school graduation. (She graduated last year, but you know some virus or something prevented an earlier celebration.) I'm so glad my Daddy finally got to see our new home, as he was the only parent unable to visit sometime within the past 20 months.

I'm tired. My bloodwork indicates perhaps my endocrinology visit in a couple of weeks will help us pinpoint more than just the busy past few weeks as the cause. I'm praying that God will show my doctor ways to help me so that I can endure through all the changes (mostly parenting/educational) coming this fall.

Carolyn and I continue to snail's-pace crawl toward a finished manuscript of our book. Your ongoing prayers are SO appreciated!

I would love to meet you through social media:


Specialty pages:
    infertility / loss - fb.com/HannahsHopeBook
    stroke - fb.com/StrokieGal
    current book project on church deception - fb.com/DeceptionUnmasked

Pinterest @InfertilityMom
Instagram @InfertilityMom

My books:

Read more about infertility, miscarriage, adoption loss, and my first book, Hannah's Hope (written pre-stroke), at JenniferSaake.blogspot.com/2021/04/hannahs.html

 
Please enjoy a free pdf version of the introduction, my personal infertility / loss story, and the first chapter of Hannah's Hope at www.hannahshopebook.com/media/HannahHopeChapter1.pd

Read about our current book project I am co-authoring with Carolyn Howell, author of Foodborne Dementia, about deception in the church, at JenniferSaake.blogspot.com/2021/04/DeceptionUnmasked.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infertility, Miscarriage, Adoption Loss

Mom of 3 has 6 Strokes in Her 30s

Memory Challenge