It Stands Written

 Last week, Rick and I had the joy of sharing our story about my stroke recovery journey as episode #60 of the It Stands Written podcast. We invite you to listen along!



It Stands Written is a ministry of our home church, Desert Bible Church, in Scottsdale, Arizona, with Pastor Justin Erickson.

I would love to meet you through social media:


Specialty pages:
    infertility / loss - fb.com/HannahsHopeBook
    stroke - fb.com/StrokieGal
    current book project on church deception - fb.com/DeceptionUnmasked

Instagram @InfertilityMom
Pinterest @InfertilityMom

My books:

Read about my current book project about deceptions women face from within the church, at JenniferSaake.blogspot.com/2021/04/DeceptionUnmasked.html


Read more about infertility, miscarriage, adoption loss, and my first book, Hannah's Hope (written pre-stroke), at JenniferSaake.blogspot.com/2021/04/hannahs.html

 
Please enjoy a free pdf version of the introduction, my personal infertility / loss story, and the first chapter of Hannah's Hope at www.hannahshopebook.com/media/HannahHopeChapter1.pdf


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom of 3 has 6 Strokes in Her 30s

Who Gets The Glory?

Memory Challenge