Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day

I'm taking a brief break from my stroke anniversary series because today is "Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day". I've prayed all day about what to post.

I'm not into the 7pm candle lighting personally. (Not a sin, just not my thing!) 
My parents attended the funeral of a 6-month-old today. I've prayed, but did not know what to post.
Then I listened to this seminary podcast, for training pastors and counted at least 3 first-hand child loss stories, along with the comfort of the gospel. 
Look for Season 1, episode 7. While there are multiple touching loss stories throughout the episode, starting 10 minutes from the end and going until 2 1/2 minutes from the end is especially powerful to me. Six minutes from the end is very comforting! (The last 60 seconds are a rainbow baby hope story, so you can specifically decide if that would encourage you tonight or not.)
 While most of us are not training for the pastorate, I knew this podcast was what I wanted to share tonight: https://macarthurcenter.org/the-expositor/
With loving memories of Noel Alexis, Joel Samuel, and Hannah Rose. 🌹

 


I would love to meet you through social media:


Specialty pages:
    infertility / loss - fb.com/HannahsHopeBook
    stroke - fb.com/StrokieGal
    current book project on church deception - fb.com/DeceptionUnmasked

Instagram @InfertilityMom
Pinterest @InfertilityMom

My books:

Read about my current book project about deceptions women face from within the church, at JenniferSaake.blogspot.com/2021/04/DeceptionUnmasked.html


Read more about infertility, miscarriage, adoption loss, and my first book, Hannah's Hope (written pre-stroke), at JenniferSaake.blogspot.com/2021/04/hannahs.html

 
Please enjoy a free pdf version of the introduction, my personal infertility / loss story, and the first chapter of Hannah's Hope at www.hannahshopebook.com/media/HannahHopeChapter1.pdf


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infertility, Miscarriage, Adoption Loss

Mom of 3 has 6 Strokes in Her 30s

Memory Challenge